Provide customers and suppliers with information and support in relation to our services as well as manage and resolve any doubts that may arise, such as channeling complaints, claims and suggestions.
Activities and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Manage a large number of incoming calls.
- Generate sales opportunities.
- Identify and evaluate the needs of customers to achieve their satisfaction.
- Create sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through honest and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information using the correct methods and tools.
- Meet personal / customer service team sales goals and call handling quotas.
- Address customer complaints, offer appropriate solutions and alternatives within the deadlines, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep track of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and archive documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Demonstrable customer service experience or experience as a customer service representative.
- Great capacities to maintain telephone contact and for active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of personalities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Professional education degree (International Commerce or similar).
- Valid Visa.
|Job Category||Customer Services|
|Rango de salario||$25,000 - $35,000 Mensual|
|Lugar||San Pedro Garza García, N.L.|
|Educación mínima requerida||Universitario titulado|
|Prestaciones||Las de la ley|
|Consideraciones especiales||Trabajar en días feriados, fin de semana|